Each year, thousands of consumers in the United States are injured by defective and dangerous products, including: drugs, medical devices, automobiles, airplanes, food, tobacco, and other consumer goods.
The Law Office of B. Joseph Davis represents individuals across Indiana who have been injured by unsafe and defective products in lawsuits against large corporations and manufacturers.
If you or a loved one has been injured or damaged financially from the use of a faulty product, you may have a claim for personal injuries, medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, wrongful death, and other damages.
Examples of past and current cases involving products follow:
- Drugs/Medications, e.g., Vioxx, Celebrex, Bextra, Permax and other prescription and non-prescription drugs
- Medical devices, including Guidant defibrillators and pacemakers, Medtronic defibrillators and pacemakers, Ortho-Evra birth control patch, Duragesic patch, Kugel Mesh Patches, Hip Replacements, Pain Pumps and other devices
- Toxic chemicals and substances, such as pesticides, asbestos, and mold
- Automobiles and other motor vehicles, such as trucks and motorcycles,
- Tires, seat belts, airbags and child car seats
- Household consumer products and appliances
- Toys and recreational equipment
- Bath Salt Injury and Damage Claims
- Spice Injury and Damage Claims
If you or a loved one suffered an accident involving a defective product, you should know your rights under the law.
Contact the Law Office of B. Joseph Davis online or call us at 800-204-0599 for a FREE consultation to discuss your legal options.